First AVP Ireland wishes you a very happy belated new year!
2017 will be a busy year for AVP with 36 workshops planned in almost all Irish prisons and a few more in St Mark Community school in Tallaght.
AVP Ireland aims to undertake the following in 2017
- Run 36 workshops in Irish Prisons. Finish Implementing AVP in Limerick and Castelrea prisons and introduce the programme in Cork prison, Portlaoise campus, and Loughan House. Reintroduce AVP in Mountjoy campus and keep running regular workshops in Wheatfield, Cloverhill and Shelton Abbey
- Finish implementing the programme in St Mark Community School in Tallaght.
- Launch our Impact report for 2014-2016.
- Recruit new volunteers and support the existing (amazing) team.
- Collaborate with AVP International to send representatives to the next AVP world Gathering in Kathmandu, Nepal, November 2017.
- Invest in Research & Development with a view to building a more sustainable organization for Ireland within the international context
Thank you all for your ongoing support!